.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Self-to-self.com:WhatRuthWrites

Here you will find my personal poetry, essays and other word-works, as differentiated from the Speaker Material, Mysitcal Verses and related writing, posted on the Self-to-self site. This blog will be for different writing ventures, new ideas, things thought of in the middle of the night, and the explorations of inward self-to-Self spaces and places - far-away, foreign yet familiar.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Guelph, Ontario, Canada

The only way to know anything meaningful about me, is to read the Speaker Material. If the proof is in the pudding, my working credentials as a Reality Theorist are written into my lifetime's production of that material. My studies did take me to the University of Waterloo, Ontario, Canada, for several years in the late 1980's. Yet, as my higher education, my various other pursuits and passions led me into the inner circles of profound learning beyond only the academic, intellectual. My identity cannot be separated from my work of Self-to-self life study. As a line from one of my poems goes, "...I cannot tell where I end and you begin"... I was born in Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada. I've lived in the Provinces of British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Ontario, Canada. I have worked at a wonderful variety of jobs, and owned a couple of small businesses ventures. For the last 20 years I've lived with George, my husband of 37 years, and our 18 year old tabby cat Min, in the countryside between the two small cities of Cambridge and Guelph, in Ontario, Canada. The editing, publication and current work of The Speaker Material and my poetry, are on going.

Monday, October 17, 2011


Headwaters Writers' Guild: Book Launch for Jayne E. Self

Headwaters Writers' Guild: Book Launch for Jayne E. Self: On Saturday, October 15th, BookLore in Orangeville hosted a great turn-out for the launch of Jayne's new book "MurderĀ in Hum Harbour". We we...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home